Review: Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer



I finally got my hands on this foundation, there's a certain Walgreens that sells this foundation and it was a bit out of my way to go pick it up, but without further ado here is my review on Milani 2-in-1 Foundation.


If you don't know Milani Cosmetics, just know that it is an affordable drugstore cosmetic line. When I was a teenager this brand was around, so they are not new to the scene they have been there all this time. With the new booming blogging/vlogging/Instagram scene, Milani cosmetics have taken off on their own rocket ship.


For real.

Products are always sold out or you can only find Milani at certain drugstores. But I can say recently they've upped their game on supply. I will say that I did have some issues finding my shades, when I thought I was close to my shade, nope. But then again that is the issue with drugstore brand cosmetics you can't test it out before purchase!



Let's get to the review!

Danielle's Review

Name: Milani Cosmetics 3
Type: Drugstore
Color: 09/Tan
Texture: Creamy
Cost: $9.99 + tax
Results: Smooth, almost full coverage
Overview: Right off the bat, I had no expectations for this foundation when I finally tried it I fell in love with it. Although it does give me more color than what I actually am. Currently, I have more of a cool skin tone thing going on, so lots of foundations give me more color.

The coverage is medium to full, it is medium on me I still need to use some type of concealer to cover the dark spots. The application is simple as usual, use a sponge, brush fingers, etc.

The wear time is about 8 hours with a finishing spray. Without a finishing spray, it lasts about 6 hours.

Recommended: Yes!