Makeup: Gerard Cosmetics HAUL!

Hello hello,

Dani and Shea here!

Lately, we've been all about lippies, lippies, LIPPIES! Oogling over Instagram posts from other blogger beauties and cosmetic companies has got us all in a tizzy. We've been picking out our favorite shades from all over: NYX, Lime Crime, Jeffree Star, Anatasia Beverly Hills, and Gerard Cosmetics.

With that said, we've got some of our recently purchased wants here to share with you from a mini Gerard Cosmetics haul! Take a peek:



Danielle:
Wanting to see what all the rave was about from LeShea and also from other beauty bloggers via Instagram. I picked up three shades and took them for a test run.
Cher, 1995, Serenity


LeShea

I've been obsessed with this brand since I began ordering from them over a year ago while I was abroad. I ordered some lippies and even had my beau order some beautiful BB creme for me for when I got home. Since then, they've really stepped up their game with lip creams and matte shades.

First Love--Iced Mocha

Second Love--1995

Unrequited Love--Blooming Hibiscus