Review: Gerard Cosmetics Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick



After many raved word of mouth reviews from LeShea, and constant pics via Instagram so I decided to jump on the Gerard Cosmetics hype.

Of course, I had to purchase something,   Here's what I picked up and my thoughts.


For those who are new to Gerard Cosmetics, Gerard Cosmetics is an online based cosmetic company. It's huge on Instagram and also pretty popular among the beauty bloggers/vloggers. LeShea talked me into purchasing something.





Danielle's Review:

Name: Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick
Type: Online Beauty
Colors: 1995, Serenity, Cher
Finish: Matte
Wear Time: 5-6 hours
Cost: $35 ( sale item 3 for $35)
Results: Matte lips. 
Overview: I'm not really impressed with these lipsticks. I'm not sure if the shades are turning me off or the finished look.  I will say my favorite color out of three is 1995, Serenity and Cher turn too pale of pink for my skin tone. I feel that the packaging is mediocre for the normal price ($18 each)  that you pay for them. The wear time is great, it's super hard to take off! But it dries out my lips so much more than Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, it's bad. I've tried prepping my lips i.e. lip scrub, chapstick, etc. Nothing.

Recommended: Probably. It's really iffy about this brand. Perhaps the other products are better, but personally, I'm staying away from their matte lipsticks.

Buy it here:
Gerard Cosmetics Official