Sunday: Updates #43


Photo: Cas Coneilssen Edited: Dani
After comparing my Japanese schedule book to an American calendar I realized that it is not only my birthday month but also Father's day is today! Show your Father some love! I can't remember the last time I made/purchased something for my father, but I know that I did and that's what matters.

On a happier note, I'm still working on the backsides of Danielle LeShea, so if you are digging deep into our posts and you see mistakes or things aren't linked right. I'm working it!


Here's what's up with Dani & Shea:

--- > It's almost time for Shea to leave the country!
--- > Triple Duty: Werk, Werk, and Wedding Planner LeShea!
--- > Summer vacay anyone?
--- > Dani is working on the finer details of D & L, perhaps a relaunch?
 --- > Dani has her sights on Create & Cultivate's Atlanta Conference!
--- > Sometimes Dani has a strange knack for cooking, here's what's next on her list: Yakimeshi
--- > SOTW: Beat of My Heart 
--- > Review: Tony Moly Banana Cleanser
--- > Fashion: Spring Essentials