Sunday: Updates #44


For some strange reason I am in full DIY mode, I was really never the artsy one in my family and in the case of D & L, Shea is the artsy one, but I'm still in the mode for it. I've been watching tons of DIY vloggers and coming up with ideas, pintrest! It's the summer you would think I would have tons of time for this, but I actually don't but I'm gonna make it work.

Here are some of the projects I plan on tackling, they are not in any order

Project: Floral Mirror
Project: Ombre Floral Canvas
Project: Ikea bar cart



Here's what's up with Dani & Shea:

---> LeShea is in Japan~! Southern Japan!
---> Dani celebrated her birthday for once, in Hawaii! Check out her Instagram
---> Fashion: Summer Essentials
---> SOTW: 1979
---> Review: Bobbi Brown & Jeffree Star
---> Haul: Gerard Cosmetics