Fashion: Boutique Style

Hello there!

I can finally start trying to truly get back into the blogging vibe now that I am home. It is just hard to juggle life sometimes, but I am managing!

Since I am back, I can start playing with my style a bit more. Working at a boutique part-time, I try to ditch my casual teacher clothes for something a little more stylish. Lately, I've been finding large variations in my outfits--the looks being totally different from each other. I guess that comes with my job since I help very different women find a look that works well for them!

Take a look at some of my styles from these past few weeks:





As you can maybe tell, I am still very much in love with this shade of green (as seen in this past spring's fashion post) and I find myself grabbing more and more items in this color this. Just can't get enough!

Vest // Apt. 9
Soft Pants //  Juicy Coutoure
Shoes // Shoedazzle
Bag //  GU (Japan)
Necklace // H&M
Watch //  Francesca's  (Borrowed)


Tank // TJ Maxx
Maxi Skirt //  Forever 21
Shoes // Shoedazzle
Necklace //  WEGO (Japan)
Bracelet //  Lowry's Farm (Japan)


I bought this vest after seeing it on a customer that came in one day. I. Had. To. Have. It. Less than a week later, I ran to Nordstrom Rack, found it, and pounced on it. I somewhat mimicked the style I saw the customer weating as well. Her's was a little cuter though...


Vest // Trouve, Tank // Discovery
Mini Skirt //  Forever 21
Shoes // Kohl's
Necklace //  Francesca's (Borrowed)
Bracelet 1 //  Lowry's Farm (Japan)
Bracelet Set //  Francesca's (Borrowed)


Vest // TJ Maxx (old), Tank // Forever 21
Pleated Skirt //  Natural Beauty Basic (Japan)
Hat //  From Tokyo temple grounds
Earrings //  Lattice  (Japan)

The last look, (taupe and terra cotta), I will be honest, I had no idea what to wear then and it turned into this...not terrible, right? A lot of the elements like my shoes in these looks were repeated, too, which added great versatility to my summer wardrobe. Fringe, pleats, and vests were also my summer staples.

I really enjoy dressing up for work, so hopefully, I will have more outfits to show sooner rather than later. 
~LeShea <3