Review: Nooni Root Energizing Cleansing Water



For the past month or so I have been using Nooni Root Energizing Cleansing Water, something I purchased during one of my mini haul sessions seen here. Here are my thoughts.


I've never really been a fan of cleaning waters due to them clogging my pores even after I washed my face. Perhaps it was something I was doing or just the wrong type of cleansing water for my skin, in short I stayed away from them for a while.


I bet you're wondering why did you buy it then? Well I wanted to try it again, but go for a different type of cleansing water. I went for a Korean brand basically.

"Beautiful skin starts with good water. A philosophy that Nooni believes for our lives and our products. That’s why all of our products are made from mineral-rich spring water that we sourced from natural and exotic islands in South Korea. Nooni root energy cleansing water’s unique formula includes lotus roots, beet roots, and fig roots. It removes impurities and makeup without irritation while providing natural deep moisturizing benefits that also revitalize and brighten. It really is a magical product that will remove, cleanse, tone, and moisturize all at once!
It also comes in a mini 30ml travel size for those that want a quick refresher on the flight or after the gym!" 
-MeMe Box Official

  • Removes makeup, cleanses, tones, and moisturizes all in one
  • Made from Chojungri, Korea spring water with root extracts - Lotus Root (purify), Beet Root (revitalize), Fig Root (restore radiance)
  • Gently and thoroughly removes dirt, makeup, and pore-clogging impurities
  • For sensitive skin
- Amazon





Danielle's Review:

Name: Nooni Root Energizing Cleansing Water
Type: Limited/Online
Scent: ??? (Not sure what I'm smelling )
Price: $13
Results: Kinda clean skin.
Overview: I was excited for this because it looked pretty (I'm a sucker for nice packing). I opened it and gave it a sniff and was confused by the scent, I'm still not even sure what I'm smelling but it is a pleasant scent.

Application is super simple, there's a hole where you place the cotton pad, pour a little bit and then apply. What I found is that you need to go over your face several times before it becomes clean, it's cleaning water right? It's supposed to clean your face right? Might as well stick with a facial cleanser & toner.

I'm indifferent about Nooni's Cleansing water. I don't make it a point to use in my skincare routine, I stick with my toner & cleanser.

Recommended: Pass.


Buy Here:
MeMeBox
Amazon - Currently out of stock